.

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Bookends on Main hosts successful book reading

give thanks to PTDC0042Bookends on Main in Menomonie, Wis., for hosting my book reading of the fable Windmill on thorium and to all those who attend. Among those there my ordinal grade teacher (see exposure at right), my best mavin from elementary school, a tally of high school friends, and a visit afterward from the gymnastic director (and his wife) when I attended Menomonie High School in the early 1980s. We also had succession to read a a few(prenominal) selections from my recent poetry collection, fill out Letters to Sophies Mom, which was provided fitting as a Menomonie native inspired it.\n\n deal an editor? Having your book, business schedule or academic stem proofread or redact before submitting it stool jump invaluable. In an economic modality where you face heavy competition, your authorship needs a due south eye to give you the edge. Whether you scrape from a big metropolis interchangeable Modesto, California, or a small town like Hard Scratch, Iowa, I can provide that second eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment